HOW IT WORKS
For the first time, Harris Tapper is available for pre-purchase before the collection is produced. We see this as a step toward more responsible manufacturing, limiting the risk of over production and excess stock. Although you won’t receive your order immediately you will only need to pay a deposit of 50% of the total price upfront, the remainder prior to delivery. The wait is worth it.
1. View our upcoming collections under SHOP > PREORDER for a limited time before they’re available in stores.
2. Add any pieces from the collection to you cart and choose your size.
3. Enter code ‘PREORDER’ upon checkout to prompt your 50% deposit.
4. Your order will be added to our production and made especially for you.
5. Because you are pre-ordering for next season production will take several months while your pieces are made. You will be invoiced as soon as your order is ready to ship.
6. We will deliver your order as soon as we receive payment of the balance.
Collection delivery windows:
Resort 21 collection 'SELF PORTRAIT'
Delivery window: 15th October - 15th November 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Harris Tapper pre-ordering requires a 50% deposit upfront via harristapper.com using code ‘PREORDER’. Harris Tapper will email you the invoice balance once your order has arrived. We require the payment balance within 7 days. Once balance payment is received we will despatch your order to the address specified at the time of pre-order.
All product prices are displayed including New Zealand tax (GST).
Harris Tapper reserve the right to cancel styles at any point. In the rare case of this happening we will refund your deposit using the same form of payment.
Harris Tapper offer free worldwide shipping for all online orders, including pre-orders. We are unable to ship to PO Box address, please provide a physical daytime residential or business delivery address.
Fees, Taxes and International Duty
All orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, meaning your order may be subject to local taxes and/or import duties, which are levied by your local customs authority. We are unable to calculate the exact amount of duties and taxes your order will incur as these charges are imposed directly by the country you are shipping to.